.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

2005-12-15

 

Adobe Version Cue and InCopy

I studied today two Adobe products: Version Cue and InCopy.

First is the server for handling file versions. Good for small workgroups.
Second is the solution for more productive collaborative editorial workflows on the publishings.

Version Cue is really good thing. However I couldn't start CS version on my PowerMac G5. I started it on our dualcore mac and my powerbook. The main question now is how can we install WebDAV on our FreeBSD server and work with it using our Adobe products.

InCopy was not so impressive for me. Since, editorial workflow is totally new for me, I found a lot of things little bit over-complicated here. However it did its work. Together with Version Cue - it could be very interesting solution.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?